Keep ahead of losses with safety solutions.
A safe workplace helps your business run smoother. We know you’re hands-on with your business and keep on top of operations. It’s important your insurance partner can be equally hands-on. That’s one reason why Frankenmuth Insurance is different. Our safety experts will help you assess risk and understand potential areas of loss. A dedicated loss control consultant will actually come and inspect your site, work to understand the ins and outs of your operation and offer solutions to potential hazards.
We offer loss control services for businesses with complex risks. Our safety experts can identify areas of risk in all industries and help businesses identify threats, evaluate safety programs, and assess fleet management programs.
Let’s say, for example:
- You own a printing shop.
Your printing ink and paper can be highly flammable if stored incorrectly. A safety services expert can inspect your facility and advise you how to properly store these materials to prevent fire and loss.
- You own a machine shop.
A safety services expert might evaluate your equipment and recommend adding a guard to a machine. This could keep an employee from putting his or her hand in the machine and experiencing a severe injury.
- You own a heating and cooling company.
Our safety services expert could look at your vehicle maintenance schedule and offer suggestions to prevent damage or loss from your company cars, trucks, or service vans.
Our team of safety experts work with leading councils and organizations to provide support for your:
Safety program development
- Drug-free workplace training materials from The Council on Alcohol and Drugs
- Ergonomic/lifting safety training
- Fall protection for competent persons training
- No-cost safety training materials and programs from the National Safety Council and J.J. Keller & Associates, widely trusted sources for safety and compliance
- Safety behavior program review
- Safety committee development and support
- Contractual risk transfer program assistance
- Development of risk management action plans
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration fleet program reviews
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety program audits and mock inspections
- Workplace assessments to identify job hazards
For more information about our safety services, contact one of our local, independent agents today.
Frankenmuth Insurance is a member of the National Safety Council. The National Safety Council’s mission is to eliminate preventable deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
of businesses in the US are underinsured by 40% or more.