Cyber and Information Protection
Our cyber insurance is always on, even when you’re offline.
In this day and age, cybercriminals looking for your customers’ names and personal data are everywhere. In fact, cyberattacks are now the fastest growing crime in the United States.
What is cyber insurance?
Cyber insurance provides a way to help your business plan for, and respond to, a cyberattack. At Frankenmuth Insurance, we package cyber liability insurance and data breach insurance coverage to help your business face cybercrime with confidence.
Our cyber insurance will help keep you protected, so you can worry less about:
- Digital asset protection.
A disgruntled IT employee intentionally destroys several critical files, compromising months of hard work.
- Loss of income.
A hacker deletes vital applications rendering your business unable to sell products for several days.
- Privacy breach
Your customer alleges you failed to prevent unauthorized access to their private personal information.
Our cyber insurance package, called Cyber and Information Protection Plus, provides coverage for:
- Accidental release or theft of customers’ and/or employees’ private information—both electronic and paper
- Lost revenue if your computer data is damaged or destroyed
- Computer sabotage by a disgruntled employee or cyber criminal
- Defense against allegations of privacy regulation violations
And it includes:
- Your own data-breach coach and team of experts
- Network security protection
- Notification and identity theft expenses (credit monitoring, etc.)
- Privacy breach costs
- Defense coverage
- Coverage against cyber extortion and terrorism
- Multimedia liability coverage
- Security and privacy liability coverage
Cyber and Information Protection Plus also equips you with cybersecurity protection tips, training information, response plans, and expert advice, available online 24/7.
Talk with an independent agent today about cyber and data coverage.
of businesses in the US are underinsured by 40% or more.