We continually receive kudos and awards for the way we do business.
At Frankenmuth Insurance, it’s not about the trophies on the wall. It’s about what they represent—the people we help and the lives we change.
Here are some of our recent awards:
- A.M. Best affirms company’s rating of “A” (Excellent) with a positive outlook: Frankenmuth Insurance still “Excellent”
- Ward’s 50 Property-Casualty Top Performer, presented by Ward Group (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Lois A. Markovich Innovation Award, presented by Society of Insurance Trainers & Educators (2019)
- Gold Addy Award, presented by American Advertising Federation of Great Flint (2019)
- Two Best of Show and one Award of Excellence, presented by the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association (2018)
- Employee Campaign Managers of the Year Award, presented by United Way of Saginaw County (2017)
- Four Awards of Excellence, presented by the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association (2017)
- Award of Excellence, presented by the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association (2016)
- Gold Award, presented by the Service Industry Advertising Awards (2016)
- Best in Business Award, presented by Saginaw Valley State University’s College of Business and Management (2015)
- Toastmasters International Corporate Sponsorship Award (2014)
- Interface Leadership Award, presented by Applied Systems (2013, 2014)
- Company Award of Excellence, presented by the National Association of Professional Insurance Agents (2013)