Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Not sure if you need employment practices liability insurance? We’ll let you be the judge.
Our EPLI endorsement can provide coverage to employers against claims made by employees alleging:
- Wrongful termination
- Libel, slander, and humiliation
- Wrongful failure to promote or employ
- Wrongful deprivation of a career opportunity
- Wrongful demotion or negligent evaluation
- Wrongful discipline
- Violation of Family Medical Leave Act
- Violation of Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act
- Improper disclosure of confidential employee information, resulting in identity theft
- Optional third-party coverage – defense and settlement of third-party harassment and discrimination
As an added value, we can help you assess your employment practices liability risk. With this coverage you gain access to a comprehensive, state-specific online resource, available 24/7.
Ask one of our local, independent agents how EPLI can protect your business.